Some people say that art such as painting, music, poetry can be made by everyone whereas others believe that it can be only made by those with special abilities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Sample: sách hướng dẫn viết luận Ielts Writing by Dương Vũ 8.0 Writing, một cuốn sách cô đọng, tiết kiệm, hiệu quả cho các bạn tự học bao gồm hướng dẫn viết luận chi tiết theo dạng bài, ideas, Topic vocab, cấu trúc ngữ pháp band cao và nhiều bài mẫu band 8.0 – 9.0: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-writing-by-duong-vu/
=> Thesis: While there is no doubt that some people are born with extraordinary artistic aptitude, I believe art can be made by all individuals.
View 1: It is sometimes argued that true art can only be composed by talented people
- People opposing mass art may claim that most of the world’s prominent masterpieces in music, painting and sculpture have been created by artists who possess and display exceptional innate artistic abilities at a very young age.
- Mozart, for example, could play the piano at the age of three and started composing at the age of four, making him a perfect music prodigy and legendary symphony composer.
- In addition, art is usually meant to be appreciated and only gifted individuals can produce high- quality refined pieces that would satisfy almost any discerning enthusiast. Practising art for relaxation is nothing but a leisure activity and therefore, its outcome can not be considered real art.
View 2: Everyone can …
However, I strongly believe that art could be created by any individuals regardless of their inherent abilities
- Firstly, art is mainly based on creative skills that can be acquired and perfected through years of practice with discipline and persistence.
- Albert Einstein once said: “Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work”. In fact, a number of renowned musicians and authors such as J.K. Rowling had gone through rigorous practice and become a global phenomenon despite being rejected by countless publishers or record producers earlier.
- Furthermore, art is unique and unlimited, meaning that it can be defined by no boundaries. There should be no rigid standards, criteria or restrictions applied to any types of art whether it is visual or performing.
- For instance, folklore music and dances were created by the general public but have become a significant national heritage in many countries.
- Any person who is enthusiastic in art could be perfectly capable of producing their own pieces. Students can perform a scripted play at school, office workers can sketch pictures in a painting class and a farmer can create a poem during their short breaks on the field.
- Therefore, I strongly believe that making art can not and should not be just a privilege for highly – gifted people.…. => Full Essay Band 8 – 9 : sách hướng dẫn viết luận Ielts Writing Book by Dương Vũ 8.0 Writing
Copyright by Ielts Writing Task 2 Book by DƯơng Vũ 8.0 Writing
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: