Ielts Speaking Part 3 – An interesting discussion – A person with interesting ideas/ opinions Part 3: Sample Band 8 từ sách Ielts Speaking 8.0 by Dương Vũ 8.5 Ielts – Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết + từ vựng hay theo topic + samples + ideas 3 Parts các topic mới nhất trong đề thi Ielts Speaking quý mới giúp bạn tự học speaking hiệu quả: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/
What do young people in Vietnam often discuss?
- Study, work and ways to get rich
- Latest fashion, movies, music and technological products
- Another favorite topic among youngsters is the lives of celebrities
When do children start to have their own opinions?
- Probably from the age of 2 or 3, children start to have their own ideas. Their brains develop extremely fast during the formative years
- Though toddlers can’t verbally express their opinions, they might use body language to show their preferences for clothes, toys and foods
Should parents influence (change) their children’s opinions?
- A child’s opinion might not always be sensible according to adults’ judgment
- However, parents should respect their little ones’ opinions if they appear to do no harm
- In case their opinions might lead to serious wrongdoings, then adults should gently explain to them so that they would gradually shift their mindset
- All in all, parents should guide their children to make sure they grow healthily, both physically and mentally, rather than force their own ideas on their child
Do you think it’s important for children to have their own opinions?
- If young people express their opinions from a very young age, they will soon develop independent thinking ability, which is crucial to their success at school and at work later in life
- They tend to become more mature and self-assured when they grow up
Should leaders listen to their subordinates’ opinions?
- Show that they appreciate and genuinely care about their employees > better job satisfaction > be motivated to work harder and contribute more
- Facilitate problem solving process: Looking at a problem from different perspectives might help leaders come up with a brilliant solution that can save millions of dollars
What kinds of jobs require good communication skills?
- Jobs that involve working in teams or dealing with other people, including customers and partners
- Managers and leaders > communicate well with their subordinates to get things done according to the company’s strategies and goals
Should the government listen to their citizens’ opinions?
- Yes, citizens should have some say over major issues of their country
- This could make their policies, laws and regulations more appropriate for their people
- If citizens’ voices are heard, they might respect their political leaders more and thus are more willing to support them
How can the government organize successful public campaigns?
- Run the campaign on mass media and social media to reach as many people as possible
- Ask for their citizens’ opinions through polling to obtain public consensus
Topic nay sẽ được giữ lại trong Bộ đề dự đoán Ielts Speaking – Ielts speaking forecast quý 2 2022 nhé
Copyright by Duong Vu – IDV IELTS
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: