Ielts speaking part 3 – A person whose work is useful to society – sample from: sách Ielts Speaking 8.0 by Dương Vũ – Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết + từ vựng hay theo topic + samples + ideas 3 Parts các topic mới nhất trong đề thi Ielts Speaking quý mới giúp bạn tự học speaking hiệu quả: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/
Feedback sách của bạn Thùy My 8.0 Overall – 7.5 Speaking:
What factors affect people’s salary?
- Their talents, working experience, and abilities which are in high demand in the job market
- Their work performance and their contributions to the company or organization
What kinds of jobs receive a high salary in Vietnam?
- Well-paid jobs/ high-paying jobs: Those who work in media, financial consulting, banking and computer and information technology tend to get a higher salary
- These are the fastest-growing economic sectors in Vietnam now
What kinds of jobs get paid the least in Vietnam?
- Manual workers like waiters, garbage collectors or farmers
- Teachers in public schools and doctors in public hospitals tend to be underpaid
What should teachers do to increase their income?
- Organize private classes and charge a higher fee
- Take a side hustle and turn it into a small business or do a part-time job as a shipper or a tutor
What skills should be taught at highschools to make students become contributing members of society?
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills (take solid actions to solve social issues)
- Interpersonal skills (teamwork & collaboration)
Do you think studying at university is the best way to earn a lot of money?
- I don’t think so. Higher education isn’t the optimum way to get rich
- University education is mainly focused on general knowledge about specific majors such as accounting, marketing or teaching
- In this ever-changing world, knowledge acquired at school might be outdated.
- To get a high salary or run a successful business, people need up-to-the-minute info
- High achievers tend to own valuable expertise that can only be acquired through many years of working in a certain field
- Self-learning is the key to success
What are retirement ages in Vietnam? Do you think the ages are appropriate?
- Around 60 for men and 55 for women
- It’s better to increase the retirement ages in Vietnam by 1 or 2 years
- Many elders that age are still physically fit and can contribute a lot to their company through their wealth of wisdom and experience.
- Working provides them a valuable opportunity to maintain an active social life and thus stay healthier
Đây là đề mới của Bộ đề quý 1 2022 sẽ được giữ lại sang Ielts Speaking Forecast Quý 2 2022 nhé
Copyright by Duong Vu Ielts Speaking Book – IDV IELTS
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: