Ielts Speaking Part 3 A story someone told you – Samples & Ideas : sách Ielts Speaking 8.0 by Dương Vũ – Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết + từ vựng hay theo topic + samples + ideas 3 Parts cho các topic mới nhất trong bộ đề thi Ielts Speaking được cập nhật hàng quý giúp bạn tự học speaking bài bản, hiệu quả, tiết kiệm: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/
Feedback sách của bạn Thùy My 8.0 Overall – 7.5 Speaking:
Why do children like stories?
- Fun and entertaining => Stimulate their imagination
- Children are eager to learn new words and ideas. … allow them to explore the world: people, places and things they haven’t heard of
- Storytelling for children involves spending time with their family
Do young children like the same stories as older children?
- I don’t think so.
- Toddlers are fond of short, simple, well-illustrated stories about familiar subjects like clothes, food, animals
- Older children have higher cognitive abilities => …. tend to prefer longer, more complex stories that have a clear plot and several characters. … Themes are also a bit more complicated , not about things but mainly about people and moral values
What methods can people use to tell children stories?
- Words (written and spoken)
- Images (illustrated books, cartoons and movies, puppet shows) => more effective coz a picture is worth a thousand words
How has storytelling changed? (now & in the past > technology)?
- In the past: the most common storytelling methods used to included books, drawings and oral stories such as fairy tales, legends and fables that had been passed down from generation to generation.
- Today: advanced technologies have transformed the way stories are told. music, dramas and movies are now more popular tools for contemporary storytelling
Các bài học bổ ích khác cho bạn:
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: