Ielts speaking part 3 – Something you received without having to pay for it – part 3 sample from: sách Ielts Speaking 8.0 by Dương Vũ 8.5 Ielts – Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết + từ vựng hay theo topic + samples + ideas 3 Parts các topic mới nhất trong đề thi Ielts Speaking quý mới giúp bạn tự học speaking hiệu quả: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/
What kinds of gifts do businesses often give/ offer their customers? and Why do they do so?
- Monetary gifts: discounts, coupons and loyalty points
- Free complimentary products and services: buy one get one at no extra charge, free shipping or delivery / free softwares, trials and maintenance service for a limited period
- Why: to attract more customers and boost sales / to increase customers’ loyalty to the brand (to retain existing customers)
Is that an expensive way to advertise?
- That promotion method seems costly in the short term but its long-term benefits will justify the initial costs
- shows that the company (business) doesn’t solely care about taking money from their customers => increase their satisfaction which leads to positive word-of-mouth and higher brand awareness
What services does the government provide for people for free?
- Universal healthcare and education services are free of charge in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway. Even in developing countries like Vietnam, the cost of Covid-19 treatment is paid by the government
- Recreation and security services such as parks, fire brigade and police calls
Should the government give people money and free food?
- Generally speaking, I’m against such programs. If average people are provided with money, free home and free food, they might be demotivated and become lazy
- While equal distribution of goods and services helps ensure social justice, this system could discourage hard work and undermine social progress
- Exception: babies in orphanages and homeless elders should be entitled to such welfare programs since it’s impossible for them to become self-reliant
Đây là đề mới trong bộ đề Ielts speaking forecast quý 1 2022 sẽ được giữ sang quý 2 2022 nhé
Feedback sách của bạn Thùy My 8.0 Overall – 7.5 Speaking:
Copyright by Duong Vu – IDV IELTS
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ update nhất các bạn nhé: