Do you like science?
- To be honest, I’m not really into science. I feel like science is always a subject that I had to pass in schools. I do love science fiction movies though.
How did you study science?
- Back in secondary school and high school, I remember taking Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I must admit that they did give me a hard time. Learning by heart all those formulas and facts was a real struggle for me. If I had been able to get some hands-on learning, I believe I would have gotten more interested in this field.
Did you study science in primary school?
- Unfortunately not. Back then, we only had Math, Literature and moral classes. I was envious of some of my friends in private schools who were able to conduct fantastic experiments during their science class.
Do you think it’s important to study science? For all people?
- I definitely believe science plays an essential role in our life. It has laid the foundation for almost all inventions and discoveries of humankind. However, I’m sure there is no need to force people to study it unless they are genuinely interested in.
Is it the government’s responsibility to encourage science study?
- I would say that family and the government should have a fair share of responsibility in encouraging young people to study this pivotal subject. A high-quality free education system for all children would definitely be a brilliant idea.