Dreams Ielts Speaking Sample Band 8 từ Ielts Speaking Book by Dương Vũ – Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết + từ vựng theo topic + Ideas+ samples Full 3 Parts quý mới giúp bạn tự học speaking hiệu quả: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/
Do you often dream?
- Yes, I dream quite often. Particularly if I spend a lot of screen time right before going to bed, I tend to have a nightmare afterwards. However, if I experience something extremely happy during the day, then I’m likely to have a sweet dream at night.
Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
- Usually, I don’t. My mom said if we spoke out loud during our dream, we would not remember anything about it the next morning but if we didn’t then we would be able to recall our dream. This is true for me, which I find really interesting.
Have you told others about your dreams?
- Yes, I have. When I was little, I would tell my Mom every time I had a dream. Last week, I shared one of my weirdest recurring dreams with my friends and they were all cracking up.
Do you like listening to other people telling their dreams?
- Yes, I dearly love storytelling, especially mysterious stories like our dreams. I’m amazed by the way our minds wander while we’re sleeping.
Do you think dreams have meanings?
- I would say so. I believe to some extent, dreams are just a reflection of our real-life experiences and thoughts so they say a lot about our concerns, worries and aspirations.
Topic này sẽ được giữ lại sang Ielts Speaking Forecast quý 2 2022 nhé:
Copyright by Dương Vũ – IDV Ielts
BỘ SÁCH IELTS SPEAKING WRITING BY DƯƠNG VŨ:
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: