Hướng dẫn trả lời topic Concentration – Ielts Speaking Part 1 quý 3 2020 – Sách Ielts Speaking 8.0 quý 3 full 3 Parts by Dương Vũ + bộ đề dự đoán chuẩn Ielts Speaking quý 3 2020 – Học Ielts Speaking band 6, 7, 8 – Sách tự học Ielts Speaking
When do you need to concentrate?
- Well I would say that concentration is required in almost everything we do but for me, it is particularly crucial when I’m working or studying. This is mainly because it can boost my productivity & efficiency you know. When focusing on what I’m doing, I might get more things done in less time and avoid making errors. (Cấu trúc Reason: This is mainly because)
Is it difficult for you to concentrate? (Why?)
- Yes, I get distracted easily, especially when you consider that there are so many distractors around us these days. I always find it hard to stay focused on the tasks at hand. When I get down to work, it always takes me up to 30 minutes or even an hour to truly get in the zone. (*get down to ST = start to do ST / get in the zone = to concentrate on ST)
What affects your ability to concentrate? (Cấu trúc Besides: chia làm 2 loại)
- Well, the main distractors I usually encounter are external factors. In our hectic modern life, we are constanly exposed to too much noise and distraction from TV, smartphones, social media, stuffs like that. Besides, there are internal factors involving my health or mental state, I mean my mood. For instance, if I’m too excited about an upcoming event, I also find it hard to concentrate.
Do you prefer to study/ work in a quiet environment or in a place with some noise?
- I would say that it depends on what kind of noise it is. In general, I find it easier to concentrate in a quiet place or a place with some relaxing instrumental music in the background. I just can’t stand loud noises and crowded places.
Do you (ever) do anything to help you concentrate? (Cấu trúc liệt kê Another…)
- Well, when I’m working on a major project or have a hanging deadline to meet, I usually block out all possible distractions by turning off the TV and putting my phone in silent mode. Another trick I find extremely effective is playing some background instrumental music at low volume. It works like charm for me.Kinh nghiệm viết luân Ielts Essay 8.0 của Dương: https://idvielts.com/kinh-nghiem-viet-luan-ielts-band-8/
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: