As transport and accommodation problems are increasing in big cities, some governments are encouraging businesses to move to rural areas. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
Detailed Essay Plan Sample Essay Band 8 – 9 : sách hướng dẫn viết luận Ielts by Dương Vũ 8.0 Writing
Body1: Admittedly, moving large corporations and factories to rural areas can offer dazzling benefits
- Most people migrate to urban areas in search of employment opportunities, which means that they would be willing to relocate if their job demands => family relocating => reduce population density in major cities
- Economic disparity between urban and rural areas would be lessened
Body 2: However, this policy might disrupt economic activities and people’s lives.
- Many companies need a huge number of urban customers to thrive (ex: banking sector) => relocating might halt their operations and hinder their growth.
- Increased costs of goods and materials’ transportation
- Many people would be reluctant to relocate due to a higher standard of living in big cities => they might choose to commute instead, which would lead to increased demand for transportation and a waste of time
- Even if they did relocate, rural areas with the most successful corporations, and thus the most opportunities would start attracting an influx of new residents and consequently become urbanized.
=> Full Essay Sample: Buy now: sách hướng dẫn viết luận Ielts by Dương Vũ 8.0 Writing cô đọng, tiết kiệm, hiệu quả cho các bạn tự học bao gồm hướng dẫn viết luận chi tiết theo dạng bài, ideas, Topic vocab, cấu trúc ngữ pháp band cao và nhiều bài mẫu CHUẨN band 8.0 – 9.0: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-writing-by-duong-vu/
Feedback Bộ Sách Ielts Speaking Writing 8.0 by Duong Vu: