Do you like science?
- To be honest, I’m not really into science. I feel like science is always a subject I had to pass in schools. I do love science fiction movies though. (dùng I do + verb để nhấn mạnh)
How did you study science?
- Back in high school, I remember taking Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I must admit that they did give me a hard time. Learning by heart all those formulas and facts was a real struggle for me. If I had been able to get some hands-on learning, I would have gotten more interested in this field.
Did you study science in primary school?
- Unfortunately not. Back then, we only had Math, Literature and moral classes. I was envious of some of my friends in private schools who were able to conduct fantastic experiments during their science class.
Do you think it’s important to study science?
- Definitely science plays an essential role in our life. It has laid the foundation for almost all inventions and discoveries of humankind. However, I believe there is no need to force people to study it unless they are genuinely interested in.
Is it the government’s responsibility to encourage science study?
- I would say that family, school and the government should all have a fair share of responsibility in encouraging young people to study this pivotal subject. A high-quality free education system for all children would be a brilliant idea.
(Copyright by Dương Vũ – Sách Ielts Speaking 2020: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-2020-duong-vu/ )
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: