Ielts Speaking Ambition Topic – Ielts Speaking Part 3 Sample Band 8 từ sách Ielts Speaking 8.0 by Dương Vũ 8.5 Ielts – Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết + từ vựng hay theo topic + samples + ideas 3 Parts các topic mới nhất trong đề thi Ielts Speaking quý mới giúp bạn tự học speaking hiệu quả: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/
What kinds of ambitions do young people usually have?
- Fame (become a celebrity)
- Achieve outstanding accomplishments such as winning a gold medal at the Olympic Games …
- Power (become a leader)
- Wealth (run a thriving business)
Why are some people more ambitious than others?
- They are born to be ambitious
- They are encouraged to obtain great achievements from a very young age
- They have a humble family background => have a strong drive for success in order to advance their lives
Why do some people not have any ambitions?
- They are unambitious by nature
- They are well-provided for as their families are insanely rich => no need to strive for anything
Do you think being ambitious is good?
- Yes, I would say so. Without a strong desire and determination to succeed, people would easily give up and not achieve anything significant => there would be no social progress
- If all employees in a company are unambitious, it could not survive in this increasingly competitive world and thus go bankrupt
- However it’s unhealthy to be too ambitious. High-achievers and go-getters might put themselves under enormous pressure to constantly outperform others, leading to depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses. What’s more, in order to achieve great things, people need to sacrifice a great deal of time and effort, resulting in an unhealthy work/life balance.
Do you think children under 10 should have ambitions? Should parents change their children’s ambitions?
- That’s an intriguing question. I would say yes. Younger children should also be encouraged to strive for excellence => form a habit => reach their full potential and become the best version of themselves when they grow up => be of immense benefits to society.
- However, parents should only encourage them to have a dream and consistently work on it rather than interfere or force them to become ambitious and successful, like being top of their class. Little children can’t handle such huge pressure and consequently might suffer from severe depression or anxiety
How can parents encourage children to have dreams?
- Set a good example for them: parents should go after their dreams themselves
- Read books or watch educational cartoons or movies about great personalities such as Mozart, Albert Einstein or Isaac Newton
Is there any difference between children’s ambitions and those of grown-ups?
- (So sánh: Probably, the most significant distinction is that: Children: become whatever they like: superhero, prince, princess… their ambitions might change as they grow up/ Adults: more realistic & materialistic or have no ambitions at all)
How can people balance work and life?
- Manage their time wisely / allocate enough time for themselves and their family instead of devoting all day to their professional life
- Improve their skills and broaden their horizons to work more effectively and efficiently => no need to work overtime
- Have at least one hobby or pastime=> relieve work-related stress
Copyright by Duong Vu – IDV IELTS- https://idvielts.com/
Ielts Speaking Sample Band 8 từ Ielts Speaking Book by Dương Vũ – Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết + từ vựng theo topic + Ideas+ samples Full 3 Parts quý mới giúp bạn tự học speaking hiệu quả: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/
Kinh nghiệm viết luân Ielts WRITING 8.0: https://idvielts.com/kinh-nghiem-viet-luan-ielts-band-8/
Kinh nghiệm học Ielts Writing 8.0 TASK 1 các bạn đọc ở đây nha: https://idvielts.com/kinh-nghiem-hoc-ielts-writing-task-1-band-8/
Khóa học Ielts Chuyên Sâu 6.5 – 8.0: https://idvielts.com/category/khaigiang/
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: