Today parents spend little free time with their children. Why is it the case? Who are more affected: parents or children?
Dạng Two-Part Question
Dàn ý chi tiết – Copyright by Dương Vũ:
Causes: There is more than one reason why parents are spending less time with their offspring.
- Due to escalating living costs, both parents are now busy pursuing a successful career, which demands a great deal of time and effort. Most women are working eight hours a day, and thus can no longer be a full-time caregiver. Adults might reassure themselves that if they could earn sufficient money to afford their child the chance to participate in high-quality extracurricular activities and extra classes, their working overtime would be justifiable. In fact, they are depriving their children of invaluable family time.
- Another significant factor is probably the distraction caused by Hi-tech gadgets which most family members tend to get addicted to. A recent survey has found that on average, children in the UK spend twice as much time on their mobile phones as conversing with parents.
Effects: Turning to potential effects, while parents seem only slightly affected by this phenomenon, there might be a range of long-lasting adverse impacts on their offspring.
- Firstly, children tend to have few opportunities to bond with parents and absorb precious moral values as well as life lessons from them.
- Losing connection and emotional support of family might put young people at risk of developing critical mental illnesses such as anxiety disorder and depression.
- Secondly, they might feel abandoned or neglected, which can give rise to their rebellious or anti-social behaviour.
- Finally, they are likely to be influenced by detrimental peer pressure or get addicted to gadgets and games, leading to poor academic performance and social competence.
- In conclusion, working parents are now too busy to spend sufficient time with their little ones. Nothing can compensate for this lost time and a severe lack of it can undermine children’s progress at schools and their moral and emotional development.
BUY NOW IELTS WRITING 8.0 BOOKS + 100 ESSAY SAMPLES by Dương Vũ – 8.0 Writing : bộ sách cô đọng, tiết kiệm, hiệu quả cho các bạn tự học bao gồm video bài giảng, hướng dẫn viết luận chi tiết theo dạng bài, bộ ý tưởng & ideas cho 150 topics, cấu trúc ngữ pháp band cao và hàng trăm essay samples CHUẨN band 8.0 – 9.0 đã giúp nhiều bạn đạt 6.5 – 7.0 – 7.5 speaking & writing: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-writing-by-duong-vu/
BẠN NÀO CẦN NÂNG BAND IELTS CẤP TỐC ĐẶC BIỆT CHO 2 KĨ NĂNG SPEAKING WRITING ĐỪNG QUÊN ĐÃ CÓ KHOÁ IELTS SPEAKING WRITING SPECIAL BAND 6.5 – 7.0++ CỦA DƯƠNG nhé. Khoá học chuyên sâu này đã giúp khá nhiều bạn đạt Ielts 7.5 – 8.0 trong 6 năm qua với chi phí tiết kiệm hơn so với khoá 4 kĩ năng: https://idvielts.com/ielts-speaking-writing/