Task 2: An increase in the production of consumer goods results in the damage to the natural environment.
Why is this case?
What can be done to reduce the problem?
Sample Essay Band 8 – 9 từ sách hướng dẫn viết luận Ielts Writing Book by Dương Vũ 8.0 Writing cô đọng, tiết kiệm, hiệu quả cho các bạn tự học bao gồm hướng dẫn viết luận chi tiết theo dạng bài, ideas, Topic vocab, cấu trúc ngữ pháp band cao và nhiều bài mẫu CHUẨN band 8.0 – 9.0: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-writing-by-duong-vu/
Dàn ý bài mẫu: (Gợi ý ideas cho cac ban nhe)
- WHY DAMAGE: ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION & NATURAL RESOURCE DEPLETION
– Increased production activities lead to more pollutant emissions (burning fossil fuels to generate enough electricity needed for manufacturing)
– Production increase means greater volume of industrial waste is being generated. Domestic waste is also increasing drastically due to excessive production of short-lived or disposable items. Consumerism encourages people to buy more products, most of which are rarely used and end up in landfill or oceans, gradually deteriorating the ecological system.
– Natural resources are being consumed at an alarming rate: forest, land, water, ore, energy (oil, coal, natural gas) / deforestation (forests are being cleared for timber or land to build factories or for intensive farming programs)
- Impose strict regulations on new factories building & encourage green production practices
- Launch media campaigns to raise public awareness on this issue and promote a more sustainable lifestyle.
Individuals: It is obvious that individuals should take initiatives to stop over-consumption and reduce their ecological footprints. Less consumption & demand results in less production & supply
- Examples: avoid impulsive buying (buy only what is needed), reduce materialistic possessions and increase recycling/ repairing
NÂNG BAND IELTS 8.0 THÀNH CÔNG VỚI BỘ SÁCH HỌC IELTS CỦA IDV: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/