The government should spend more money on medical research to protect citizens’ health rather than on protecting the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Dàn ý chi tiết from sách hướng dẫn viết luận Ielts Writing by Dương Vũ 8.0 Writing, một cuốn sách cô đọng, tiết kiệm, hiệu quả cho các bạn tự học bao gồm hướng dẫn viết luận chi tiết theo dạng bài, ideas, Topic vocab, cấu trúc ngữ pháp band cao và nhiều bài mẫu band 8.0 – 9.0: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-writing-by-duong-vu/
=> Thesis: I partly agree with this assertion because while it is crucial to divert more funds into medical studies, this should not be done at the expense of environmental protection.
Đồng ý tăng ngân sách cho medical research:
On the one hand, people could benefit greatly from an increase in government spending on medical studies.
- Offering greater grants on such research can lead to a more advanced and accessible healthcare system.
- New and more efficient drugs could be tested and produced, which helps lower medical costs for low-income families
- Effective treatments for emerging diseases or currently incurable diseases might be found, meaning that millions of lives would be saved.
- Example: Take the ongoing Covid- 19 pandemic as an example, when such a deadly outbreak occurs, countries which have been investing heavily on medical research are more likely to discover a viable vaccine. Undoubtedly, their citizens would be prioritized and protected first.
Không đồng ý giảm ngân sách cho environmental protection:
On the other hand, it would be unjustifiable to divert financial resources from environmental protection to medical studies.
- A clean and hygienic living environment is essential to public health, both physically and mentally.
- For example, the Japanese government has made substantial investments in protecting the environment, especially in innovative waste processing systems. This could partly explain why the nation has much higher average life expectancy than many developing countries that ignore the environment in favour of rapid economic growth.
- Furthermore, environmental studies can help prevent potential pandemics since a large number of harmful pathogens originate in wild animals.
- Overall, protecting the natural world or the ecosystem is of paramount importance because humans’ well-being depends on its stability.
Copyright by Dương Vũ Ielts Writing Book – IDV IElTS – 8.0 WRITING
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: