Some people think that no one should work the same job for all their working life. Others believe that doing the same job has some advantages for individuals, companies and society. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion?
Dạng bài: Both Views & Opinion – Topic: doing a job for life or changing jobs
Paraphrasing: job security / job skills/ career decisions/ beneficial / job market / job satisfaction
Sample band 8 – 9 từ sách hướng dẫn viết luận band cao Ielts Writing Book by Dương Vũ 8.5 Ielts – 8.0 Writing cô đọng, tiết kiệm, hiệu quả cho các bạn tự học bao gồm hướng dẫn viết luận chi tiết theo dạng bài, ideas, Topic vocab, cấu trúc ngữ pháp band cao và nhiều bài mẫu band 8.0 – 9.0: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-writing-by-duong-vu/
It is undeniable that career decisions can shape people’s lives. It is argued by some that people should not hold the same job for life while others claim/ assert that doing so can be beneficial for not only themselves but also their companies and society. This essay will discuss both sides or the argument and then I will give my own perspective.
View 1: … should not do the same job:
- When people perform repetitive work every single day, they tend to get bored and stressed out easily. This might take a toll on their mental health and lower their job satisfaction as well as performance.
- In addition, they might have limited opportunities to explore their talents, acquire new skills and reach/ develop their full potential. This is seemingly risky because in this ever – changing world, no job can be in high demand forever. For example, the advancement of artificial intelligence is presenting a severe threat to technical jobs that can be easily performed by robots.
View 2: … people should do the same job for all their working life :
- If individuals work in a certain field for a long time, they can obtain valuable expertise and sharpen their job skills. As a result, they might stand a better chance of getting promoted and receiving a higher salary.
- As for businesses, when their employees are loyal, they may save a great deal of costs involved in the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Finally , society may also benefit immensely when all citizens are able to secure a stable job. They are more likely to maintain a healthy work/life balance and have more time to spend with their children. This helps shape them into contributing members of society and safeguard the future of a nation.
In conclusion, while …., I believe …. …. => Full Essay Band 8 – 9 : sách hướng dẫn viết luận Ielts Writing Book by Dương Vũ 8.0 Writing
(Copyright by Dương Vũ Ielts Writing Book)
NÂNG BAND IELTS 8.0 THÀNH CÔNG VỚI BỘ SÁCH HỌC IELTS CỦA IDV:
FEEDBACK của một số bạn đã đạt Ielts 7.0 – 7.5 – 8.0 về Bộ Sách Ielts Speaking Writing 8.0 by Dương Vũ 8.5 Ielts:
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: