Dưới đây là dàn ý một số đề Ielts Essay về Advertising các bạn tham khảo nhé –
Sample: sách hướng dẫn viết luận band cao Ielts Writing by Dương Vũ 8.0 Writing, một cuốn sách cô đọng, tiết kiệm, hiệu quả cho các bạn tự học bao gồm hướng dẫn viết luận chi tiết theo dạng bài, ideas, Topic vocab, cấu trúc ngữ pháp band cao và nhiều bài mẫu band 8.0 – 9.0: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-writing-by-duong-vu/
Topic 1: Advertising discourages people from being different individuals by making them want to be and to look the same. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Hướng làm: Disagree – có dùng Counter-argument
Admittedly, advertising can have significant impact on a large number of people
- be exposed to ubiquitous advertisements from TV commercials to website banners on a daily basis.
- advertisements use celebrity endorsement => people want to have the same glamorous lifestyle => want to be: rich, famous, successful=> consumerism => buy more material items => to show off their economic status and to keep up with the trends => example: cars/ smartphone…
- due to these adverts, … want to have the same appearance as their role model: follow the same fashion styles/ trends: clothes, makeup, hair style …
However, I believe many people are not influenced by advertising and thus are able to maintain their uniqueness
- old people place a great deal of importance / significance on traditions (traditional culture/ lifestyle) => have no desires to become trendy or glamorous (example: coffee culture: Starbucks and traditional coffee shops in Vietnam)
- those who have a strong personality , follow/ pursue a unique lifestyle that is different from the mainstream one. Example: many young people value experiences over material possessions and they … instead of buying … Ex 2: some people embrace a simple lifestyle (simple living) / maintain a relaxed lifestyle rather than follow materialism
Topic 2: If a product is of good quality and meets people’s needs, people will buy it. Advertising is unnecessary and is no more than a type of entertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Hướng Làm: Partly Agree – có dùng Counter-argument
- Quality: word-of-mouth recommendations: if people are satisfied with a product or service, they will recommend their family and friends to buy (ex: phở Thìn (Thin Pho Noodle Shop / Iphone…)
- For entertainment only: Disagree: educational value => (1) governments’ advertising campaigns to raise public awareness of unhealthy or healthy lifestyles. For example, … educate people about the dangers of smoking or drunk driving / (2) necessary: For newly-opened businesses, advertising helps increase their brand awareness, resulting in increased sales and profit over a shorter duration of time => stand a better chance of becoming successful
Topic 3: Age is the most important factor that influences shopping behavior. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Ideas: income, gender, needs and preferences
Copyright by Dương Vũ Ielts Writing Books Task 1 & 2
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: