Tổng hợp đề thi thật Ielts Writing task 2 tại Vietnam (thi máy + thi giấy) năm 2020:
Xem them: https://idvielts.com/kinh-nghiem-viet-luan-ielts-band-8/
=> Xem hướng dẫn giải đề, ideas, dàn ý chi tiết và từ vựng cho các đề này trong sách Ielts Writing Ideas by Duong Vũ (bản updated nhât) .
- Some people believe that children benefit more from playing outdoors with other friends than playing computer games. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- People are living longer after they retire. what are the problems? what can be done to solve these problems?
- It is suggested that primary school students should learn how to grow vegetables and keep animals. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
- Task 1 Tea production process/ Task 2: Some people think the best way to teach children to cooperate is through team sports at school. to what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Task 1: A water filtering diagram. Task 2: Some people think it is better to learn about lives in other countries by watching films and videos than reading written records (documents). To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Task 1 Pie chart Music Sales of 5 companies in 3 years. Task 2: In the past, knowledge was stored in books but nowadays, it is stored on the Internet. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
- “Some educationalists say that every child should be taught how to play a musical instrument. To what extent do you agree or disagree?”
- Online communication is becoming more popular than face to face communication in many companies. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
- In many countries, plastic containers are becoming more popular and widely used in foods and drinks industries. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
- Some countries achieve international sports success by building specialized facilities to train top athletes, instead of providing sports facilities that everyone can use. Do you think this is positive or negative development?
- Some companies sponsor sports as a way to advertise themselves. Some people think this is good for the world of sports, while others think this has some disadvantages. Discuss both views.
- Today, advanced science and technology have made great changes to people’s lives but artists such as musicians, painters and writers are still highly valued. What can arts tell us about life that science and technology cannot?
- In this technological era, personal information is stored on computers by many companies and organisations. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
- Some people say that government should spend more money taking care of elderly people while other think that government spending should be spent on the education of young people. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- The key to solve environmental problems is simple: the present generation should have less a comfortable life so future generations can have a better life. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Many offenders commit crimes after serving their first punishment. Why is this happening, and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem?
- It is widely known that cars damage the environment. However car manufacturing and use continue to increase. Why is the case? How can this be controlled?
- Nowadays people waste a lot of food that was bought from shops and restaurants. Why do you think people waste food? What can be done to reduce the amount of food they throw away?
- In today’s world, private companies rather than government pay for and conduct most scientific research. Do you think the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
- Today parents spend little free time with their children. Why is it the case? Who are more affected: parents or children?
- The government should spend more money on medical research to protect citizens’ health rather than on protecting the environment. Do you agree or disagree?
- Some people say that art (e.g. painting, music, poetry) can be made by everyone whereas others believe that it can be only made by those with special abilities. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Some cities create housing areas by providing taller buildings. Others create housing by building houses on a wider area of land. Which solution is better?
- Some people think that climate change could have a negative effect on business. Other people think that climate change could create more business opportunities. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- Research into new types of medicine and treatments are essential for improving health and deal with diseases. Who do you think should fund these researches: private companies, individuals or governments?
- Some people think spoken communication is more powerful than written communication. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people believe that reading stories from a book is better than watching TV or playing computer games for children. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays it is not only large companies that can make films. Digital technology enables anyone to produce films. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
- Some people think that mental strength is the most important factor for success in sports. However, some others believe that it is more important to have strong and fit people. Discuss both views and give your opinions.
- Online shopping is increasing dramatically. How could this trend affect our environment and the kinds of job required?
- Some people argue job satisfaction is more important than job security. Others believe a permanent job is more important. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
- Some people think news has no connection to people’s lives. So then it is a waste of time to read the newspaper and watch television news programs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Some people say that sports play an important role in society. Others, however, think that it is nothing more than a leisure activity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
- It is not necessary to travel to other countries to learn the culture of other people. We can learn just as much from books, films and the internet . Do you agree or disagree?
- Cyclists and car drivers sharing the same road might cause some problems. What are the problems? What could be done to solve those problems?
- Nowadays, more and more women decide to have children later in their life? why? Do the advantages of this outweigh its disadvantages?
- Some people think the qualities a person needs to become successful in today’s world cannot be learned at a university or similar academic institutions. To what extent do you agree or disagree ?
- Young people today spend too much money and time following trends in fashion .To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- As parts of education, students should spend a period of time living in another country to learn its language and culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Employers nowadays put more emphasis on social skills. Some people believe that social skills are important in addition to good qualifications for job success. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- In many countries people are spending more hours in their workplace. Why is this the case? Is that negative and positive development?
- Today, TV channels provide more men’s sport shows than women’s sport shows, why? Should TV channels give equal time for women sports and men sports?
5 Nhận xét cho "Đề thi thật Ielts Writing 2020"
Xin bộ đề thi ielts 5.0
Day ban nha: https://idvielts.com/category/ielts-books/bo-de-du-doan-ielts/