Ielts Speaking A time you were preparing for a happy event Part 3: Sample Band 8 từ sách Ielts Speaking 8.0 by Dương Vũ 8.5 Ielts – Hướng dẫn trả lời chi tiết + từ vựng hay theo topic + samples + ideas 3 Parts các topic mới nhất trong đề thi Ielts Speaking quý mới giúp bạn tự học speaking hiệu quả: https://idvielts.com/sach-ielts-speaking-duong-vu/
Copyright by Ielts Writing Task 2 Book by Duong Vu 8.0 WRITING
When do people need to prepare?
- When they’re going to organize or take part in a major event such as a wedding or a company’s year-end party.
- Another situation might be when they are about to face a huge challenge like the university entrance exam or a job interview.
- Such once-in-a-lifetime events might determine their future life, so it makes sense to be well-prepared for them in advance.
Do you think organization skills are important?
- At work: Ensure that projects and events run smoothly , prepare for unexpected scenarios ; …meet deadlines, minimize stress and perform their duties more efficiently
- Boost employees’ productivity and efficiency > Achieve the best possible outcome
- In terms of personal life: Being well-organized helps maintain a clean and healthy living environment / achieve a healthier work/life balance > feel greater life satisfaction
Do you think old people have better organizational skills than young people? Why?
- Old people tend to be more experienced > know who is the right fit for various tasks and where to find the required resources for a certain project
- Older adults have better interpersonal skills > are more receptive to different perspectives ; are less arrogant and self-centered , all of which are crucial to the successful organization of large events
Do you think people are born with good organization skills or they can learn them?
- The way I see it, being organized has nothing to do with genetics. Organizational skills are just habits that can be established and nurtured
- With insightful knowledge, appropriate training and the assistance of advanced computer programs, people can become more organized over time
How can children learn organization skills?
- Parents set a good example for their kids by organizing their household chores effectively
- Teach their kids to organize their daily activities through healthy routines and habits. This will enable them to successfully organize their own life later on.
Topic nay sẽ được giữ lại trong Bộ đề dự đoán Ielts Speaking – Ielts speaking forecast quý 2 2022 nhé
Copyright by Duong Vu – IDV IELTS
Kinh nghiệm viết luân Ielts WRITING 8.0: https://idvielts.com/kinh-nghiem-viet-luan-ielts-band-8/
Kinh nghiệm học Ielts Writing 8.0 TASK 1 các bạn đọc ở đây nha: https://idvielts.com/kinh-nghiem-hoc-ielts-writing-task-1-band-8/
Khóa học Ielts Chuyên Sâu 6.5 – 8.0: https://idvielts.com/category/khaigiang/
Follow Dương trên các Facebook sau để học các bài học Ielts 8.0+ hoàn toàn miễn phí và cập nhật nhất các bạn nhé: